17 January 2010

Winter Rush

I honestly can't recount all of what God did on this retreat weekend. I saw a friend enter into a relationship with the Lord. I saw hundreds reconfirm Christ's love in their lives. I saw another friend grasp some of the influence he had in this upcoming semester. I saw my brother take one more step down his road with the King of Kings. I saw the Spirit at work in my life and the lives of others.

It's funny sometimes how God chooses to work. I never intended achieve anything for myself this weekend. I was here for the lost. I was here for the found. I was here to encourage and foster others in their own walks. To be the facilitator and not the transformed.

Needless to say that God went above all I could imagine (Eph. 3:20). He brought me to my knees in sweet surrender (Eph. 3:14). And revealed to me his destined plan for my future (Jer. 29:11). I don't understand it all now, but that okay. The important part is that there is more work to be done in the Kingdom. There is more living to be done in the collision between Heaven and earth. To God be the glory (Eph. 3:21).

-matt

1 comment:

  1. awesome! I'm so excited to hear the testimonies of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete