02 July 2009

You're My Everything

You're My Everything

.v1.
You're all I am.
You're all I need.
Lord I need you now,
come rescue me.

.v2.
Don't wait a day.
Don't wait an hour.
Come fill me, Lord,
with your holy power.

.v3.
Lord I need you now
like I needed you then.
I need you always, forever, Amen.

.Chorus.
You make me want to dance,
You make me want to sing,
You make me want to shout "Lord, you're my everything!"

------------------------------------------
It's my best one yet, or at least I love how it flows with the guitar and such. Just kinda came to me I guess. Like Matthew 12:34 says, out of an overflow of the heart the mouth speaks, I only wish these words were able to express it all. Lord, you're all I am. You're all I need. Lord I need you now, come rescue me.
-matt

No comments:

Post a Comment