13 April 2009

True Love

I can't seem to shake this song.
It's kinda one of those deals where i totally understand what the song is saying. and i believe it with all my heart, i know i do. it resonates in me. but i haven't really figured it out yet. i guess it just hasn't dropped in my heart yet. so i'm going to continue to listen to this song til i finally see what God is trying to show me. cuz i know there's more. i just can't figure it out yet if the words weren't clear enough....
when blood and water hit the ground
walls we couldn't move came crashing down
we were free and made alive
the day that true love died,
the day that true love died
..Jesus is alive
thats what it means to be of the Way

-matt

1 comment:

  1. i like this blog a lot. i love that song. let me know when you figure out what it means to you. :)

    -Kenzie

    ReplyDelete